Park Rapids, MN veterinary services – delivered with courtesy and respect!
As a new client of the Ark Animal Hospital you can expect a state of the art veterinary clinic with a friendly staff ready to give full attention to your pet’s needs. When you arrive for your appointment you will be greeted warmly as you are checked in.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet.
- A technician will then start asking about your pet’s medical history and condition and the reason for your visit, gathering data for the doctor.
- A veterinarian will then examine your pet, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.
Please note: We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time. On an occasion an unexpected delay may be experienced due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.